DONORS & PARTNERS
Some donors have provided money and resources that have allowed us to buy teachers’ materials and give students refreshments and basic stationery.
Small fund-raising events have also generated income for running costs.
When TALK ENGLISH teachers are employed to run courses for other organisations, a percentage of their fee is paid back to TALK ENGLISH.
TALK ENGLISH teachers have provided courses for:
- Refugee Social Services to groups of refugee women and children who need to learn survival English.
- University undergraduates who need extra English and writing support.
- Workers and management trainees in commerce and industry who need to improve their spoken and written English.
- isiZulu speaking High School students who intend to study further and who need to improve their spoken and written English.
On line Donations to TALK ENGLISH
To make an online donation to TALK ENGLISH, please click on the logo on the left.
You will connect to the VERIFIED and SAFE PayFast website, and directly onto the TALK ENGLISH donations page.
Please follow the instructions as directed.
Thank you for your donation and support for TALK ENGLISH.
Main benefactors have included local organisations such as:
... and many private individuals who have donated time and money to TALK ENGLISH.
TALK ENGLISH has also been helped by partners and clients who include:
- Addington Primary School
- Refugee Social Services
- Toyota SA
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- US Consulate
- The British Council
- KZN Language Institute